July 31, 2008

Testament & Judas Priest


Last night I took in Testament and Priest, when I heard Paul Bostaph was on drums I had to go! Testament opened and played a 45 minute set and their energy level was astoundingly high as this was the last stop for them touring here with Priest. Today they left in the wee hours onwards to Minneapolis, USA to hook up on another leg of touring, eventually joining the Metal Fest tour dates and will be playing into late August when Testament's touring ends. If you should be so fortunate to get to see them you won't be disappointed!




As for Judas Priest what else can I comment on that you might have not already heard? Priest still delivers an outstanding show and played many classics along with some songs from his new concept cd. His vocals are still spot on Amazing! They had a great stage show, lights, lasers, smoke and very colorful! I left halfway through Priest's show to catch up with Testament by their tour bus to get some autographs.



Paul Bostaph of Testament pitched 2 drumsticks into the crowd at the end of the show, the second drumstick literally bounced off of someones head and twirled towards me. The guy in front of me loosely caught it in his chest, but however in football rules that is still ruled fair game so I snatched it away immediately! Hehe.





Horns up fuckers! Big Pipes!

No comments: